Thank you for choosing Romanoff Renovations for your home flooring installation! Romanoff Renovations is an authorized Service Provider of The Home Depot U.S.A, Inc. Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act you have certain right pertaining your personal information that Romanoff Renovations has received for this job.
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act are:
- The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them.
- The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and
- The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right of Californians to access their personal information.
- The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
To complete your installation, Romanoff Renovations has collected the following categories of data:
- Phone number
- Measurements of rooms for flooring installation
- Email address
This information was forwarded to us by The Home Depot U.S.A, Inc. who collected it upon the sale of your flooring.
The commercial purpose for collecting this information is so Romanoff Renovations has the ability to contact you about the installation of your flooring and to install the flooring properly.
Romanoff Renovations will never sell any of your information.
Romanoff Renovations may share your information with a third party independent contractor in order to complete the installation of your flooring.
Upon verifiable request via 855-829-6881 or Request Form Romanoff Renovations will furnish all actual information collected within 45 days of request.
If you choose so, Romanoff Renovations will delete your information, upon completion of the transaction (expiration of warranty).
You are receiving, and will receive, equal service and price, even if rights are exercised.